City Head, Delhi
India • General Management
Founded in 2014, ofo has connected over 10 million bikes with 200 million global users in more than 180 cities across 17 countries. The platform generates 32 million transactions per day and has provided more than 4 billion rides in total. Users accumulated a riding distance of over 1.2 billion kilometers, reducing 84 million liters of fuel consumption and 265,000 tons of carbon dioxide from just April to June of 2017 alone.
ofo started collaborating with the United Nations Development Programme in April 2017 to achieve the Global Sustainability Goals. It also launched a partnership with Rihanna’s Clara Lionel Foundation in August 2017 to improve the lives of girls in Malawi by funding scholarships and donating bikes to provide them with a safe way to get to school. In Oct 2017, ofo joined hands with C40 in tackling worldwide climate change issues and will contribute in every way possible to researches focused on healthy livable cities, identification of high impact actions, and benefits of inclusive climate actions.
ofo raised $700 million in its Series E funding led by Alibaba, Hony Capital and CITIC Private Equity in July, 2017.
What You’ll do
• Leading city team in running the best bike sharing service while constantly raising standards
• Responsible for sustaining and growing the city's revenues with P&L responsibilities
• Leading the Operations team in ensuring a healthy mix of demand and supply
• Laying down the roadmap for city growth and ensuring its execution
• Strategizing and executing all demand and supply initiatives from operational trouble shooting to activations
• Maintaining a strong relationship with city administrations and govt. stakeholders and being the face of OFO in that community
• Leading the Operations team in delivering the best Customer experience while having a 360-degree view from Customer Care to Optimal utilization of resources
• Managing the administration function, operational performance reporting, streamlining processes and systems wherever possible
• Responsible for managing the City team from hiring and training new recruits to assigning targets and formulating incentive plans as well as career planning for each member of the team
•Facilitate key business and customer relationships management and negotiate potential business opportunities
• Support HQ business managers by providing city information and relevant business/market information periodically
• Translate city business plan for key clients into regional business goals
• Review team performance against KRAs and KPIs and enhance performance
• Assume complete responsibility for admin, HR, and cash flow related tasks for the City
• Manage business expenses within the city and optimize expenses
• Manage and increase the effectiveness and efficiency of every team member to follow the processes
• Establish and maintain a structured approach to secure business and drive team in his territory to achieve business objectives
What You’ll Need
• 4-6 years of relevant work experience
• A thorough understanding of the sharing business model and urban transportation along with local market dynamics of the city
• Strong interpersonal skills, Leads by serving as a role model
• Ability to work in a fast paced and hyper-growth environment where the requirements are constantly changing
• Highly driven individual who goes that extra mile to achieve business objectives
• Able to spearhead the team and get the best out of everyone
Join us now!